Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome!

Dear Friends and Wine Lovers,

Welcome to my new blog!  Many of you know me through the wine classes I teach at the Mt Airy Learning Tree (MALT) in Philadelphia. This is an outgrowth of those courses and something I've considered launching for sometime. I hope you will find my comments, recommendations, suggestions and musings helpful and interesting in your pursuit, taste and appreciation of fine wine. I will do my best to steer you towards many fascinating, intriguing and ultimately pleasurable adventures in wine tasting, travel, shopping and browsing.  As with any blog, but especially with something so personal as tastes in wine, there will naturally be particular and, at times, opinionated points of view shared, but I will always try to support my  judgments and be fair and open to alternative takes and tastes.  Feedback is encouraged, and I look forward to sharing with you one of my life's great passions and hope to lead you on in a world of discovery and enjoyment!

Cheers and Salut!

Rodney 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment