Friday, January 3, 2014

A Little Background about Me and My Life in Wine

By way of introduction with a little more detail and background than the blurb on the right side of this page, may I direct you to the following profile/interview that was published last June in the Chestnut Hill Local by Louise Wright, who did a great job summarizing and putting into a coherent context my interest  and experience in wines and viticulture, in addition to my academic pursuits and career in scientific databases.  Among other things, you'll learn a few embarrassing tidbits about my early days of wine drinking as well as the most prestigious and renowned bottle of wine I've ever had the pleasure of sampling. You'll also find a picture of yours truly with a couple bottles of my favorite, everyday Portuguese wines. More on them later.

http://chestnuthilllocal.com/blog/2013/06/13/wines-dry-but-the-instruction-is-not-grape-expectations-in-mt-airy-wine-tasting-classes/

No comments:

Post a Comment