Wednesday, June 12, 2019

A Wine Connoisseur's Pet Peeve with a Soupçon of Self-Promotion

I recently had the good fortune to be profiled in the Chestnut Hill Local, with a cover story on the arts and entertainment section of this esteemed community weekly paper.  The focus is mostly on my background and interest in wine education, including the wine tasting classes I've been conducting at the Mt Airy Learning Tree for over 10 years now.  I also took the opportunity - since I was asked in the interview - to vent over the high mark-up on bottles of wine in restaurants.

In any case, I'm indebted to the good people at the CHL, especially Len Lear, the author of the article, for the honor and privilege to be featured in such a positive light in their paper.  A tip of the hat also to my friend Stephanie, whose lovely image graces the cover page with poise and panache.

Please see the following link for the article:

https://www.chestnuthilllocal.com/2019/05/22/mt-airy-wine-classes-are-the-grapest/

No comments:

Post a Comment